Happy 3rd Birthday!

8:29:00 AM

Hey all!

This is my first post in a very long while! Planning to come back and be a regular here again!

Today is my son John's 3rd birthday! I had already posted earlier on how he is a miracle baby for us and the video testimony we shared at our church here.

This last year, I managed to connect with Gitanjali Banerjee who founded the website Infertility Dost meant for helping couples who were trying to have a child with the various treatment options they could go through.

She asked if it was possible to do a write up of our story to put up on her website. I agreed and in midst of a heavy packed schedule, managed to write it and it was posted on their website.

What was surprising was that the post turned out to be the most read on the website and was shared on facebook with a lot of people.

I think it's amazing to know that even for those who don't have hope, there is still hope in Jesus.

Even today, when we look at our son, he is a reminder to us that God still works miracles!

Here is a link to the post! 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Happy third to your son! And yes, congrats on the feature and bringing the moved loved story to light. I have seen that people see themselves in a write up that's true to heart.

    ReplyDelete

Blogs I read